Welcome to our series of fitness equipment reviews where we will giving you reviews of the top Exercise Bikes available online.
Our #1 pick is the Sunny Health and Fitness Pro Indoor Exercise Bike which really does have the sort of equipment quality that you normally find in a fitness center.
If you’ve ever done any ‘spinning’, you know you need a solid and sturdy exercise bike to be able to cope with the constant up/down/faster/slower action that comes with this exercise class!
We have used the ‘Sunny’ at our local fitness center and this particular model is built to take the punishment.
So what makes the Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike so special?
Everything about this bike says ‘professional use’ . Lets have a look at the features:
- 40 pound flywheel
- heavy-duty crank
- smooth chain drive
- fully adjustable seat and handlebars
- heavy-duty steel frame
- transport wheels when you need to move it about easily
- fully adjustable advanced resistance system
- designed to support up to 275 pounds
What can be said of this exercise bike is that although you can find more expensive pro bikes out there, this one really pulls it’s weight in the commercial and home situation. You could sit on the Sunny, close your eyes and quite easily imagine your riding (or spinning!) on a $1000+ bike.
We’ve already mentioned some of the positives above but a few more (and any negatives of course):
- Heavy duty build, great to ride and excellent customer reviews
- Value for money
- Take your spinning class home with you!
- As with a lot of exercise bike, for regular users the seat can seem a bit hard and uncomfortable. To be honest though, for this price we would be more interested in build quality and how long the machine is going to last. A bike seat is always going to be a personal choice and these are readily available. Not really a negative in our books but worth mentioning.
- Some customers have complained that the bike is heavy! Again, this is very subjective. This can very easily be turned into a positive, the bike is solid and is not going to move when you go a bit ‘mad’ on it!
All round an excellent machine. The Sunny Health & Fitness Pro is solidly built and represents very good value for money. Please take time to read the customers reviews below but from personal experience and researching the current market, the Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Indoor Bike is going to be very hard to beat.
Want to read some customer reviews on the Sunny Health & Fitness Pro?
By Mr Howell (Kentucky)
THE BIKE ITSELF: I am amazed at the quality of this spin bike; and for such a low price. I had looked at a number of spin bikes in B&M stores- even ones that cost substantially more- and this one is as good or better than most! It is simplicity in itself to assemble (I will eventually post some notes in the comments section of this review, on how to assemble for the mechanically-challenged, as the manual that comes with the bike is not very helpful for anyone.. Read more at Amazon.com…
By Chana (Philadelphia)
If you are on a budget and want a well-functioning bike to do some spinning workouts at home, then this is a VERY smart purchase! If I closed my eyes and did a “bike test”, I wouldn’t know the difference between the Sunny and the more expensive spinning bikes in the gym. Read more at Amazon.com…
By Jeffery Pierce (SALEM, OR, US)
After comparing reviews and prices on a number of home fitness bikes, I narrowed my choice down to the Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike. Before I purchase an item on Amazon, I tend to read the 5 star reviews and then begin at the bottom with the 1 star reviews and work my way back up. This approach tends to give me a view of what people liked about the bike and….Read more at Amazon.com…